Friday, February 27, 2015

Five for Friday - Feb. 27, 2015

For today's post, I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky party.
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

This was a busy but weird week. We had a regular school day on Monday, no school Tuesday due to winter weather, delayed start Wednesday due to ice, and regular school day Thursday and delayed start due to temperatures and the threat of ice Friday. Here are some pictures from my weird week:


Divider 1
This was a picture of one of the trees beside my house during the freezing rain storm we had in coastal SC on Tuesday. It looks pretty but it was COLD! I am just so glad we didn't lose power for this storm!


Divider 2


My sweet girl loved pulling down the icicles off my flagpole after the ice storm on Tuesday. She is fascinated by ice and this just made her smile. I love those sweet dimples!


Divider 3

We read The Cat in the Hat this week and my kinders wrote about their favorite part of the story. I thought their illustrations were absolutely adorable!!


Divider 4
My mom stuck this note in my lunch this week and it made me smile so I stuck it on my laptop so I can see it everyday at school. She was writing it from M and her!


Divider 5
This was my sweet girl before I had to come to work. She is always ready to have her picture taken as you can tell!



Now head on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching blog to see all the other Five for Friday posts! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover