Friday, February 13, 2015

Five for Friday - Feb. 13, 2015

For today's post, I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky party.
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

This has been a very busy week for me at school so I have plenty of pictures to share. Without further ado here are my five photos from this week:


Divider 1
This week during one of my Daily 5 rotations, we worked on stretching out CVC words and then deciding if they were real or silly CVC words. My kinders LOVED this activity! It is a part of my Lots of Love unit in my TpT store. 


Divider 2
This week our kindergarten team made a flipchart of Valentine sentences for our kinders to correct. This was a great activity for my kinders and they love finding my mistakes!

Divider 3
This week we went on a quick field trip to our local dentist office. We do this every year with our kindergarten classes and it helps them understand that the dentist office is not a scary place at all. Plus they get to see all the cool tools the dentist and hygienist use when they clean teeth. 

Divider 4

Today in honor of Valentine's Day, we graphed the candy hearts. My kinders love this activity every year and they did such a good job. Their favorite part is always eating the candy hearts when they are done!

Divider 5

These were the valentines I made for my class this year. I thought they turned out so cute. I got the idea from Pinterest and then made my own cards to go on the bubbles. I got the bubbles 8 in a pack at the Dollar Tree.

Now head on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching blog to see all the other random photos from this week! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Valentines for your kiddos. Very creative with "You BLOW me away!" Very affordable too! :)

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover