Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It Was The 100th Day - Hooray!!

Yesterday was our 100th day of school! This is always a major milestone in any early childhood class but the kinders always get super excited when they see 100 in our class pocket chart. To celebrate the 100th day we did lots of fun activities. Here are some that I managed to get pictures of.

We made 100 Fruit Loops necklaces. I use mini tens frames to help my kinders count out 10 groups of 10 to make 100. This seems to help and makes it easier for me.

100 Fruit Loops necklace & Our 100th Day crowns from The Virtual Vine:


If I Had $100 writing:

I would spend it for 100 presents.


I would buy a mansion and a new car.
(I definitely want to know how she's going to stretch her $100 this far!)

My Favorite Part of the First 100 Days of School writing:
I liked when we went to the aquarium.
Hope you all are having a terrific Tuesday! If you have not already celebrated the first 100 days of school, I hope this will give you some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover