Thursday, February 5, 2015

Oh I've Been Pinning My Days Away!

Well I have been stalking on Pinterest for a while. I have a personal Pinterest page but it had become so cluttered with all my educational pins that I decided to make a separate account. This way I can find all my pins for school quickly and easily. This was a HUGE undertaking let me tell you but I know that all this hard work and organization will help me in the long run. 

I have made boards for the themes I do each month as well as boards for different topics I teach in math and ELA. I thought I would share my Pinterest boards with you. Hopefully you will find some pins on them that you may not already have pinned. I hope these new boards will help me be better organized and help with my lesson planning!


Click on the picture below to visit my Pinterest page and please follow it so you will be updated when I add new pins:

Obviously this is a work in progress and I will be adding more to it as I find things to pin and have more time. Hope you have had a terrific Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover