Thursday, February 19, 2015

Oh Lovely Sight Words!

Well my kinder class is still working on learning sight words. As I have shared before, we use the sight words from the 2011 edition of Houghton Mifflin Journeys reading series. As we have been going through each unit this year I have been creating activity sheets for the sight words. These units are for sale in my TpT store. My kinders have really enjoyed them and I think it helps them to have more practice with each of the words. I use the sheets for morning work or independent work throughout the day as well as homework. 

I have just posted my newest set: 
This unit is $4.00 in my TpT store. 


I think this is my favorite unit so far. This unit included a bonus sight word reader for the kids to read and color. My kinders love these activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover