Friday, February 6, 2015

Five for Friday - Feb. 6, 2015

For today's post, I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky party.
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are five photos from this week:


Divider 1

This is a game I made back in 2012 to have my kinders practice identifying the syllables in different words. I used it with one of my groups of struggling readers this week during Daily 5. You can download this game for free by clicking here: 


Divider 2

We have been working hard on guided reading during Daily 5. Most of my kinders are really making good progress with their reading, but there are a few I am still concerned about.


Divider 3

My kinders are really LOVING our writer's workshop right now. They are so excited to be able to put their thoughts down on paper and I am so proud of the progress they are making!


Divider 4

Read to Self has become a favorite activity for my kinders during Daily 5. This kinder was so excited today when he got to read in my rocking chair! It is a favorite spot for all of them!


Divider 5

This was one of my kinder's writing from earlier in the week. She wrote this in her journal during Work on Writing. It made me smile when she chose to share it with the class today!

Now head on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching blog to see all the other random photos from this week! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your kiddos are hard at work. And your student's writing is super sweet. :)

    Kelly
    Lattes and Lunchrooms

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover