Monday, March 2, 2015

March Currently

WOW! I cannot believe that today is the second day of March already! I don't know where the first two months of this year have gone! It seems that time is passing so quickly. 

I have not linked up with Farley's monthly Currently linky party in FOREVER, but I wanted to this month so here goes mine:

Listening: I am listening to the hustle and bustle of my quiet classroom after school. I am here by myself and am attempting to get some work done.

Loving: I LOVE how much my kinders' writing has improved during the first 118 school days. Many of them came in unable to write even the first letter of their names and now most are writing at least 1 complete sentence. Several are writing fluent stories with 3-4 sentences!

Thinking: I have such a long To Do list for this week for school and home. We have our annual curriculum night on Thursday so I am trying the plan for that and I have a lot of things going on at home right now too. 

Wanting: I am craving something sweet which I don't typically do, but boy would I love a piece of cake right now!

Needing: I am in desperate need of organization where my desk is concerned. It seems that no matter how hard I try it becomes the catch-all for all the paper documents in my classroom.

Spring Break Plans: I plan to spend time relaxing with my family. We will be enjoying Easter at home with our church and then we will be spending some much need time at the lake where we can relax. 

Now, please share with me what you are currently up to! 

Don't forget to head over to Farley's blog to read all the other Currently posts!

3 comments:

  1. I love being able to relax in an empty room after school! And I'm always craving something sweet. That's one way I know I'm sick...if I turn down chocolate. Going to the lake sounds fun!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to stay after from chocolate right now...and it's solo hard! My weakness for sure. Enjoy your spring break at the lake, sounds so relaxing!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work with your kiddos! Isn't encouraging to see such improvement? It always seems like my To Do list is never ending. As soon as I cross something off, I find something else that needs added. Oh well, it keeps us busy I guess. :) Enjoy your Spring Break!
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover