Sunday, October 14, 2012

You've Been Boo'd! Linky Party

I am linking up with Cynthia at 2nd Grade Pad for her You've Been Boo'd linky party.


We are sharing some love for some fellow bloggers. I had some love shown for me from Jen at Jen's Kinder Kids so now I can't wait to pass it on.

Here's how to play: Choose a fellow blogger that has MORE followers, a fellow blogger with the same number of followers, and a fellow blogger that has LESS followers. Highlight their blogs and let them know you blogged about them. Lastly leave them a "treat" from your store.

Here are my bloggy favs:
 
Jennifer has such a great blog for kindergarten teachers. She comes up with wonderful ideas that I love using in my classroom.
   
Michelle is another great blogger! She has some great ideas and activities to use in the classroom.
 
Keeping Up with the Kindergarteners is an adorable blog. She tells about her days in the kindergarten classroom.
 
Now here is the "treat" for sticking around through this whole post. It is a set of Halloween counting mats. I am using these with the mini erasers from Target as a math center. Hope you can use them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover