Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Donors Choose

I know I posted about this a week or so ago, but I am hoping to get some more votes. You only have to have an email address to vote for my class project. If you go to Sonic you will get a code for 2 free votes. Click on the picture below to vote!

Donors Choose is also having the friends and family match right now. If you want to donate to any project, just enter the code: PUMPKIN and your donation will be doubled. My Wild About Writing project only has $96 left to be fully funded. YAH! I also have 2 other projects that have less than $100 to being fully funded thanks to a local organization! Click on the picture below to see all 3 of my active projects.

http://tribaltruth.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Donors-Choose.gif

1 comment:

  1. I just had my first Donor's Choose project funded! It was so exciting! Good luck with your votes!

    Kindergarten Kidlets

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover