Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Coordinating Cut-outs

I wanted to share with you some things I found at my local Dollar Tree store. My mom and I had to run in to pick up a few things and we found these adorable coordinating cut-outs for only $1.00 which I thought was great. There are 24 pieces in each set (12 of each thing).


These are the sets:
  • Mouse & cheese
  • Peanut butter & jelly
  • Frog & lily pad
  • Paint & paintbrush
  • Bee & honey

I got one of each set and I may go back for more once I decide what I want to use all of them for. I was thinking maybe a rhyming matching game as one set. What other ideas can you think of?

3 comments:

  1. You can match numerals to sets, capitals to lowercase, CVC words to pictures, Write the Room words, etc. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those at my dollar store too and stood there looking at them for a few minutes wondering what I could do with them! Let us know what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought these too! I was going to use them for matching capital/lowercase letters, rhyming words, word to picture, and maybe counting sets to the number.

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover