Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

For the past couple of weeks, I have needed this saying to help me get through. 
Let's just say there is a lot going in my life right now that is trying to dull my sparkle. A few weeks ago we had a break-in at my house and although items were taken, the most important thing that was taken from me was my sense of peace at home. Now I am nervous every day when I come home since I was the one who found the break-in and had to call it in. Please pray that I can get some sense of peace back. 

Now, this is my What I'm Loving Wednesday post so let me share with you some things I am loving right now.

1) My amazing husband!
He is truly my best friend and has been so understanding about everything I have been feeling lately. He just takes time to listen to me which means more than he will ever know.

2) My sweet kinders!
Even though I have so many of them, they are a very sweet group. They give me 26 reasons to smile every day and their hugs always mean so much!

3) The blogging world!
I have learned so much from the wonderful blogging friends I have made in the past year. You all are great and I am so thankful for your support and friendship!

1 comment:

  1. I love how positive you are through such a trying time. Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover