Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Spooktacular Halloween Freebies

Halloween can be such a fun holiday. I love seeing how excited the kids become about their costumes and trick or treating. Since Halloween is coming up quickly, I wanted to share some Halloween freebies with you.

Sequencing Numbers 1-10 activity sheet - This is a practice sheet I made to have my kinders practice ordering the numbers from 1 to 10.

Halloween addition sheet - This is a simple practice sheet I created a few years ago when I was teaching first grade. I thought some of my firstie friends may be able to use it in their classrooms.

To make this even more fun, I am turning this into my first ever linky party. If you have a great Halloween freebie you would like to share with the bloggy world, please create a post and link up.


1 comment:

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover