Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Favorite Back To School Books

Well this post is a little late for me since we have been back in school for 5 days now, but I am still reading back to school books as we are reviewing rules and procedures everyday. My kinders are still trying to learn our routines.

I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' for their Back To School Books linky party with my favorite books.


Here are some of my favorites in random order:
Such a cute book about a mouse getting ready for his first day of kindergarten. It is so fitting for many of my kinders every year.
A perfect book to explain taking turns with my kinders every year. They always love the ending!
This is one of my newest purchases in my back to school collection. This book explains how important sharing is in our classroom.


This is my all-time favorite that I ALWAYS read on the first day to help ease some of my kinders' biggest fears that their mommy will forget about them while they are at school. It is such a sweet, heartwarming story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover