Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Tomorrow is my first day with my new group of kinderkids. I am looking forward to a great school year with this large group. As of this afternoon, I have 25 kinders on my roster. I am nervous to see just how large this group will become since we can legally have 30 per class.

I will post pictures of my room soon. I am too tired right now to do much of anything!

I want to leave you with a smile! Happy Tuesday everyone!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgSMRa6KlaahT-tIIESXNLVyKQ3ksBfYWn1a0fGdE9hnUMdfmwQ0QXqrTfUeSaGdTV1ZcsmW1HgQob9XmrrPqCKRCi0HEEfRcsffhg4pYCIjFLDaXAWMd3Hk3U2t-eoseKyDnzc7DOmcFwl/s400/Teacher+comic.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture! So true!
    My goodness, 30 kindergarteners??? I cannot imagine how big your heart is compared to mine! lol. That is a lot of little humans in one classroom.
    Best of luck to you!! Have a great first day of school.

    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa - I am so nervous about the start of the school year every year, but I am especially nervous about having such a large group this year. It is going to be different. Thanks and best of luck to you too!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover