Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School Jitters Linky Party

I found this wonderful linky party this morning while I was checking up on my blog before heading in to school for a meeting.
Back to School Jitters Linky Party

It is the perfect party for me to join in right now. I always get nervous in the days leading up to meeting my new group of kiddos which usually leads to some sleepless nights and lots of to-dos for myself.

If you haven't already entered my giveaway for the Kindergarten Math CC Assessments Pack, please head over here to enter! The giveaway ends tonight!

8 comments:

  1. I think that it's good to remember to take it one day at a time!! Well said! You sound like you are prepared & ready for the new school year! Good luck! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great linky! I'm completely jealous of you CC preparedness.

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I don't feel like I am really prepared for this year but I am trying not to start out feeling overwhelmed. Tomorrow is my first official day back!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, the "one day at a time" is a good reminder for me, too!
    All your math is done? That's awesome. I haven't even started:)

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of copying assessments in advance! I copied our alphabet writing book before the end of the school year and I'm so glad I did! It's a major stress relief!

    Thanks for linking up!

    -Jessica
    A Turn to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love remembering to take one day at a time. It is easy to get caught up in everything and to get stressed!
    Kate
    http://funinecse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog :) Have a great school year! I'm new to teacher blogging, stop by and say hi! :) http://bloomingin1st.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. One day at a time . . . that's my new motto. When you look up and see the "mountain" I tend to freak. Great call on this one, my friend!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover