Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sundays in the South: A New Product & My Teachers Notebook Shop -- Updated!

I have created a new set of calendar cards for a friend with pirate clipart so I decided to list this in my TpT store and TN shop. It is on sale right now for $1.50 but will be $2.50 tomorrow so be quick if you want to save some $$.

I have updated my Teachers Notebook shop with my other units and activities from my TpT store. Both stores now have the same items depending on which you are a fan of. If you have been considering making a purchase, I hope you will pop on over to one of my shops. Thanks!





**If you haven't already entered my giveaway for the Kindergarten Math CC Assessments Pack, please head over here to enter! The giveaway ends on Tues., Aug. 14th!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover