Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Here's what's making me happy today!

1) My beautiful spring plants and flowers! I love digging in the dirt and planting new spring flowers. I always enjoy creating my own combinations of flowers in baskets and pots.

2) Pinterest teaching boards! I have found so many teaching boards on Pinterest that have helped me get new materials and ideas for my classroom.

3) Only 21 more school days left before summer break! I am so excited about this summer. As soon as school gets out, I will get to spend time with my best friend who lives in Texas. I can't wait!!

4) Creating new materials for my TpT store! I only have 8 followers in my store, but I am hoping to create more materials and get more followers as the time goes on. Right now I have created 1 unit for my store and quite a few freebies are there too!


So, what are you loving this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover