Thursday, May 31, 2012

End of School Year

Yesterday was our end of school awards day. The families came to see their kinders get their awards. We had quite a crowd (standing room only!)! Wow!


After our grade level awards, my kinders and their families came back to my classroom to get their end of year treats from me. Each child got a new book to read this summer and a bag of Pop Rocks with a tag that read "Hope your summer rocks!".

I received some super sweet gifts from my kinders too! Here are the two that I took pictures of:
My sun hat with my initials!


A beautiful vase of flowers!
For many of my kinders yesterday was their last day since attendance will no longer be taken. I will miss their smiling faces but I know they will go far in their educational journeys! They sure left footprints on my heart.


I also had a great kindergarten teacher to share my closet with. Leese helped me relearn kindergarten and was always willing to share her ideas. I don't know what I would have done without her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover