Thursday, May 24, 2012

Top 10 Pins of the Year linky party




pinterest linky

Views from Room 205 is having a linky party. This sounded like a great linky party to me. I have been addicted to Pinterest since I discovered it. I have found so many new teaching, crafting, cooking, and househould ideas on Pinterest.

Here are my top 10 pins:

This would be an adorable Mothers Day gift for the moms from their child.
Pinned Image

I will definitely be doing this for next school year. It makes so much sense to have extras for the new students that ALWAYS show up the first day/week/month of school.
Pinned Image

These are bacon cheddar pinwheels. I can't wait to try making them! They look delicious!!
 Pinned Image

This is Tricia Yearwoods's key lime cake. I love anything Key Lime flavored so I think this will be a hit. My dad also loves Key Lime so I am thinking I may make it for Father's Day.
Pinned Image

This teacher took composition notebooks to a home improvement store and had them cut the books in half. These would be perfect for math or science notebooks for next year since the students only use about half a page at a time. I am going to try it out!
Pinned Image

These are mini-greenhouses made out of clear plastic cups. I know the kids will be so excited to see their plants grow. This will fit in perfectly with our plants/life cycles unit next year.
Pinned Image

This is a cute experiment. I am very excited to try it out this summer with my nieces and nephew. If it works, I will definitely be doing it with my kinders next year.
Pinned Image

This is oh so true! I want to make a poster of this quote for my classroom.
Pinned Image

These would be adorable on my front porch. I am going to try to make them this summer.
Pinned Image

Twice baked potato casserole! This sounds delicious!!
Pinned Image

So what are your top 10 pins from Pinterest?

2 comments:

  1. oh! I just repinned a whole bunch from you! thanks for linking up!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel - I am glad you found some things on here too. I have found lots of great new pins through this linky party that I am planning to try!

    Joni

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover