Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Here is what I am loving this week!


1) The beautiful yellow roses my husband brought home to me for no reason! My husband has always been very sweet and he sent me lots of flowers when we were dating and just married but this is the first time I have gotten flowers in a while. It was so sweet and he knows yellow roses are my favorite!


2) The Glades' season premiere is on June 3 (9 pm) on A&E! This is one my favorite TV shows and I am so excited for its return. My husband even enjoys watching it with me.
The Glades


3) That this is my 100th blog post! I can't believe I have already posted 100 times to my little blog since starting it back in September. Meeting so many great people through my blog has helped me become a better teacher.
 KinderKids Fun

2 comments:

  1. I love the composition books cut in half!


    www.mrspereasclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops commented after the wrong post. :o)

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover