Thursday, September 6, 2012

Zero the Hero's 10th Day

Yesterday was our 10th day of school and the first day for a visit from Zero the Hero. It was a great day and my kinders had lots of fun but I forgot my camera at school yesterday so I wanted to show you what we did.

Zero the Hero was sitting under our calendar board when the kinders arrived at school. He had a poem explaining his visit and a fun activity sheet about the number 10. (Both of these came from Kreative in Kinder's Zero the Hero Fun pack.)


In order to complete the activity sheet, I projected the sheet using our interactive projector and we did it step-by-step together.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Today my mom brightened my kindergarten team's day by sending each of us a potted flower with a sweet note attached. It was such a sweet surprise! It means so much when you realize that someone is thinking of you!

1 comment:

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover