Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Freebie: Trace the Shapes activity sheet

Since it is the beginning of the school year, I am working with my kinders on skills that many of them come to kindergarten lacking. I have many kinders who didn't know how to hold a pencil and weren't able to recognize their names on the table. This week I am working with them on the basic 4 shapes so I created this simple activity sheet to have my kinders practice tracing the shapes correctly.

If you download and can use this activity sheet, please leave me a comment. I love reading them!
------------------------------------------------------------
Just a little plug from me:
I have 3 Donors Choose projects that are currently posted. I would love to have these projects funded. If you enjoy downloading my freebies, I would love it if you could donate a little to one of my projects. You can also search for a match code that will make your donation worth twice as much!

1 comment:

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover