Saturday, September 15, 2012

Southern Saturdays: SC Gamecock Football

Well it is another Southern Saturday so I am looking forward to college football. Last weekend, my SC Gamecocks kicked off their first home game in Columbia with a win over East Carolina, but I wasn't able to go because I had family coming in for the weekend.

This weekend, I am heading to the game with my best friends. I am so excited. I can't wait to hear 2001 play and watch the players rush onto the field. I promise to take lots of pictures and post soon! For now, I am getting ready to head out to meet up with the girls for the 2 hour drive and do some tailgating before the game.

Go Gamecocks!

http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/232779874459823149_I6GpuzAa.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover