Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Linking Up With Love

I am loving so much right now and this was the perfect linky party for me to link up with. I'm linking up with Tessa from Tales Outside the Classroom for her Valentine's linky!

  
I am love my wonderful husband. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He loves me for all my quirks and always encourages me to do the things I dream of.
 
I am loving this little miracle that is growing inside me right now. I can't wait to meet him or her in June. I am so excited to be expanding our little family to include a little one. Soon we will be a family of 3!
 
I love being a kindergarten teacher. I love my kinders and all their stories. They always brighten my day and keep me smiling. It is amazing to see the progress they make from the beginning of the school year until the end of the school year.
 
I love blogging and getting great ideas from other teachers. You all keep me smiling and help me be a better teacher for my kinders because I get such great ideas from you.
 
I love TpT. I am constantly making new things for my classroom and I can share them or sell them through TpT. It is amazing to think that materials I create are being used in other teachers' classrooms all over. It makes me smile!
Kindergarten, First - TeachersPayTeachers.com
 
 
I haven't really created many Valentines activities on TpT but I have posted my February math journal prompts. They are $3.00 and there are 15 prompts in all. Each prompt is aligned to a Common Core standard and it is printed at the bottom of the prompt.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations Joni! Children are indeed a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover