Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Freebie: Ending Sounds Activity Sheet

Happy Friday everyone! I am exhausted after a very busy week, but I am excited for the long weekend ahead! Yah for 3 day weekends!! I do have to finish my students' report cards before Wednesday so I guess I will be working on those at some point this weekend.

I created this simple activity sheet for my students to practice ending sounds. I hope you can use it as well. The students just fill in the missing ending sound for each of the pictures. 

If you download this activity, I would love to hear from you. Thanks for your support!
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Joni! Thank you SO much for this worksheet! I love your blog and all that you do and share! Thanks for being an inspirational teacher! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this worksheet! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you were able to use this sheet too.

    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this. It is helpful for word work at the end of guided reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the ending sounds sheet. It is great!

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover