I am linking up with Kristen at a Teeny Tiny Teacher and Miss Kindergarten for their 12 in ’12 linky party. This sounded like such fun I had to join in. Here are my favorites from 2012.
12. Favorite movie you watched: Well I hate to admit this but I didn’t go see a single movie this year. I definitely have to go to the movies this year.
11. Favorite TV series: Elementary – This was a show my hubby picked to DVR, but I have found that I enjoy watching it just as much as he does.
10. Favorite restaurant: Longhorn Steakhouse – This has become my favorite restaurant over the past few years. It is so good!
9. Favorite new thing you tried: TpT – I just opened my store back in the spring and I have loved creating new units and things to share with other teachers. I am still amazed that the things I create to use in my classroom are being used in other classrooms. I haven't made tons of money but I have met some wonderful people and gotten some great feedback from other teachers.
8. Favorite gift you got: My new pair of Danskos. They are so cute.
7. Favorite thing you pinned: I don't think I could pick just one thing. I have pinned so many cute things this year. I am officially a Pinterest addict.
6. Favorite blog post: Dr. Suess is on the Loose! This was such a fun day in my classroom and I loved sharing all the ideas with my blogging buddies.
5. Best accomplishment:
4. Favorite picture: This is a picture of my hubby, me, and our nieces and nephew. We love them so much and have a great time when we are with them.
3. Favorite memory: Spending part of my summer vacation at the lake with my hubby. We were disconnected from technology and got to spend quality time together. It was GREAT!
2. Goal for 2013: Spend more quality time with my family.
1. One Little Word: Grateful…for everything I have been blessed with.