Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Bucket List Update

Here is an update on how my Christmas Bucket List is going.

1 - Watch Christmas movies
I have been loving all the Christmas movies on Hallmark. I have been DVRing the ones that look good and then watching them in the afternoon. They are so good!

2 - Look at Christmas lights

3 - Try a new Christmas recipe

4 - Make Christmas cookies

5 - Do some RAK (random acts of kindness) for my friends and family

6 - Read a Christmas book

7 - Go shopping with my mom for Christmas presents
My mom and I went shopping last week and bought quite a few presents. It was great! We got lots accomplished!

8 - Listen to Christmas music
I have been doing this one every day on the way to and from school. It has been so nice to sing Christmas carols in the car.

9 - Wrap Christmas presents
I have wrapped almost all of the presents I have bought. 

10 - Make some Christmas crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover