Monday, December 3, 2012

December Currently

I know I have said it many times but I love linking up with Farley for her monthly Currently party. It is always so fun to think about the month ahead and our plans. Well this month when I hopped over to her blog, I was in for a HUGE surprise! I found that she had decided to randomly feature 3 bloggers and guess who was one of the bloggers! ME!!! WOW! I was shocked! So I must send out a big thank you to Farley for featuring me. It meant so much!

Now here is my December Currently:

Now let me explain my RAK (random act of kindness). I always do things for the office ladies and janitor at our school at some point during the school year, but this year I decided that I would surprise them each day during the last week of school by leaving them a little treat. I have 3 fun days to plan and I am hoping they will enjoy it. I am going different people to deliver the treats and then on the last day I will deliver them.  

Now head on over to Farley's blog to link up your own December Currently! 

Happy Monday everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I saw Farley talk about your blog! Yay!!!!!
    By the way, I have a huge giveaway for one day only if you do Holly Bloggy Christmas. Stop over to find out- ends at midnight!

    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you sweet and just darling. You totally deserve the recognition. :)
    M
    ww.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover