Friday, March 2, 2012

WOW!

I can not believe that it is March already! It seems like we were just celebrating the new year last week and we have already completed 2 months in 2012! Wow...time is going so quickly! 

This week we have been celebrating Dr. Seuss. I forgot my camera at school and will post pictures of what we have done so far next week when I get back to school. Today we had a school-wide (over 700 kids) celebration of Dr. Seuss's birthday by having a hat parade. It was a lot of fun but it meant the kids were very hyper excited throughout the entire day! Now I am home and trying to relax. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

BTW: I have a new Donors Choose project that I would love to get funded. You can click on the link below to visit my project page. I would appreciate any donations. You can also search for a match code that will double any donations. Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joni,
    I was thinking the same thing about March! Hey, I heard that you may be looking for a blog button. You're free to have this one if you like it! https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/26192974/1/Joni?h=98ca8c
    - Leslie
    KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie for the adorable blog button! I am going to install it tonight!

    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I just found your blog and am your newest follower. I just love Donor's Choose - I had a project funded in the beginning of the year. I teach first grade..come visit me sometime. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover