Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thank you so much!

I popped on my blog for just a tonight and found that I had been nominated for a blog award, the One Lovely Blog Award by Mrs. Egley's Kindergarten and Mrs. Greene's Kindergarten. You ladies have made my week. I needed a smile. Thank you so very much!




Here are the rules for the award:
  • Thank the person who gave the award to you and link back to them.
  • Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.
  • Follow the person who nominated you.
Here are my nominees in random order (Sorry there aren't 15...I just couldn't do it tonight.):
Kinderzoo
Wild About Teaching
Pocket Full of Kinders
A Kindergarden in Bloom
Camp Kindergarten
Criss-Cross Applesauce
DillyDabbles
Kids Reading Activities
A Special Kind of Class

Thank you again!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for passing this award on to me! I am honored you thought of my blog!

    Lisa
    Criss-Cross Applesauce

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover