Thursday, February 18, 2016

I Made the Plunge!

Well I finally made the plunge and I have become a member of another rapidly growing area of social media: Instagram!
I have seen how many teachers use it in their classroom and as a part of the blogging community and I decided that I would try it out too! I hope that I don't make too many mistakes in my postings, but I wanted to be able to share more from my classroom with other teachers and I don't always have time to make a long blog post. Instagram gives me the opportunity to share a quick picture that I snap with the teaching community and get some feedback as well.


I made my first post Monday about an anchor chart we created in our classroom on President Obama since we are learning about presidents this week. My students loved watching a 5 minute biography on his life from Bio.com and then they were each given a sticky note to write one fact they learned. I was amazed at how much they got from such a short video! I hope you will hop on over to see it and follow me too!


BTW: I used my new blog name (which is in the works) as my account name since it is more descriptive of my actual teaching role since I have taught kindergarten and 1st grade and am currently teaching 2nd grade.
#teachersofinstagram
#iteachtoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover