Thursday, February 4, 2016

Currently #2 of Sweet '16

I just wanted to pop in to join Farley for her Currently monthly linky party. These are always so much fun and I love being a part of them whenever possible.



Listening: I love the quiet in my classroom at the end of the day. I can get so much accomplished in a short period of time.

Loving: I LOVE all the funny things my little one tells me on a daily basis. She is always telling us something to make us laugh. This morning she told me I better go wash my hair because it was going to scare someone if I didn't! LOL! I guess it was kind of messy when I woke up!

Thinking: I have so much to do to get ready for mid-year conferences with my students who are struggling. Our school district requires 3 mandatory face-to-face conferences with any child we feel may be at risk of failing a grade, so I need to get all my paperwork in order.

Wanting: I want more time in my day - 24 hours just isn't enough when I have to get so much done between being a teacher, mommy, and wife! Plus I try to work with my church as much as possible!

Needing: I would love to have a relaxing weekend without having so many places to go and things to do. I don't see it in the near future, but a girl can dream right?!

Swooning: I absolutely love my necklace that my hubby gave me for Christmas. He said he was giving me the key to his heart. I wear it almost every day and can't help but remember his sweet words when I look at it.

Now head over to Farley's blog to read the other Currently posts.

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand about the quiet at the end of the day. I teach kindergarten and they are noisy and busy and messy! I love to putter at the end of the day in the quiet and get the room put back in order.

    Your necklace sounds beautiful. I wish you would have posted a picture. I would love to see it.

    Cheryl
    KinderIrick

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover