Friday, May 22, 2015

Five for Friday - May 22, 2015


fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky partyThe past two weeks have been BUSY but I will be saying that until the last day of school on June 5th! I am catching you up on the last 2 weeks since my last post!


Divider 1

Last week started off with a wonderful surprise! Our Jr. Beta club decided to host a teacher appreciation breakfast (with some help from their parents). They dressed up the front walkway of our school like the red carpet and had signs stating that teachers are stars! They even had gold stars taped down on the floor with each teacher's name written on one. It was absolutely adorable and the food was delicious!


Divider 2



This past weekend we celebrated my sweet M's 2nd birthday. We did a ladybug theme for my lil' lady. I loved everything about her birthday party, but it sure made for a tired mommy!


Divider 3



Last week our butterflies finally came out of their chrysalises. We released them last Friday. The Painted Lady Butterflies were so pretty and my kinders loved seeing them come out of the net.


Divider 4

I don't have a picture of this one, but I only have 9 more school days until Summer Break!! Yah! I can't wait to spend the summer with my sweet Macy, family and friends!


Divider 5

Finally, I am going to leave you with a fun Friday freebie for all my other kindergarten teachers! I created this cute "Last Day of K" banner to take my kinders pictures. I thought it was absolutely adorable. We are having a kindergarten graduation on June 3rd but there is too much going on between now and then so I took their last day pictures today for their memory books. If you would like this freebie click on the link below and please leave me some feedback:

Now head on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching blog to see all the other photos from this week! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover