Monday, May 11, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Sale Goodies

During the TpT Teacher Appreciation Sale last week, I stocked up on some goodies that have been sitting on my wish list for a while. I thought I would share these goodies with you as well as how I am planning or using them in my classroom.

I have been looking to update my word wall for next year. This is a great word wall set where the vowel cards have red font to help my kinders distinguish between the consonants and vowels. The word cards included are the Dolch words. I don't teach all of them in kindergarten but I will pick and choose the ones we teach. 

This is a great unit that I found. I am already using activities from it in my lesson plans for the next 3 weeks as the school year comes to a close. I love teaching about the ocean and these new activities will spice up my unit.

This is a Fundraiser for a baby who is very sick. This is a great bundle of clipart at an exceptional value. I was so happy to be able to support such a great cause.

This ocean creatures bundle is such a cute set of clipart from Educlips. I love her work and I can't wait to get started creating new activities for my ocean unit with this cute clipart. 

So what did you purchase during the big sale??

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover