Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Currently - June 2015

This is my last week of school (ONLY 4 more days!). I think I can make it now! As much as I love this group of kinders, I cannot wait for summer break - NO alarm clocks, NO early bedtimes!! YAH!!

In honor of the start of a new month, I am linking up with Farley for her June Currently Linky Party.


I am so looking forward to my summer lovin'! I can't wait to spend all summer with my baby girl waking up whenever she feels like it and getting to read fun books to her and hopefully read some for me too! I hope you all have a great summer as well. I know I probably won't be on my blog much this summer since Macy is now 2 and quite busy, but I will try to check in from time to time! 

Happy Summer!!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your sweet girl! Kindergarten can be a workout, lol- have fun this week and enjoy your summer!
    Chrissy ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissy! Kindergarten is busy but I LOVE it!! I feel it is the place I belong! Have a wonderful summer!
      Joni

      Delete
  2. My twins are two as well! We have had so much fun so far this summer! Have a fantastic summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I am sure your twins are double the fun. My grandmother and aunt are twins and still dress alike at 80! I can't wait for Friday to be out for summer with my little one!
      Joni

      Delete
  3. Hi Joni! Enjoy spending time with your little one- too soon she will be all grown up. Mine are both adults now and I often wish I could go back in time!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover