Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday - May 13, 2015

I know I haven't been posting on a regular basis like I was before I became a mommy but picking up the new job title comes with some more important activities that need to be completed in the afternoons. With that thought in mind, I decided today would be a prefect day to do a quick What I'm Loving Wednesday post.

1 - Springtime activities with my little one
This past week we went and picked strawberries in a local strawberry patch. Macy ate plenty of them too as you can see from the strawberry juice around her mouth!

2 - Watching my flowers bloom around my house
The amaryllis have been in full bloom and they are beautiful! I love watching these flowers bloom every year. My day lilies are also blooming although I don't have a picture of them.

3 - That the end of the school year is almost here
We only have 16 school days with kiddos left! I can't believe it but I am excited about summer vacation with my little one! She is so much fun.

So what are you loving this Wednesday??

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover