Friday, March 27, 2015

Five for Friday - March 27, 2015

Due to computer troubles, I have not posted in a while. My school laptop actually decided to DIE...can you believe that? So now it has to be reimaged, but thankfully I had just backed up my files and didn't lose them. Since I have been away for so long I am going to do a quick Five for Friday post today. Most of the pictures from this week are from my personal camera since I didn't have my school camera with me...OOPS!
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]


Divider 1
My hubby and I finally went out to celebrate our anniversary last weekend. It was delayed because of us working different schedules but we had such a wonderful time. Of course, Miss M had to join us for dinner. She makes our little family complete and I am so blessed to have them both in my life!


Divider 2
The spring weather we have been having here in SC has been AMAZING. It has been warm in the 70's for the most part and sunny. M and I have been taking advantage of these pretty days and spending our afternoons outside. This kind of weather makes it difficult for me to get any housework or schoolwork complete since we just want to be outside!


Divider 3
My sweet "flowers" one of my kinders picked for me on the playground Wednesday. He was so proud of them and it was such a sweet gesture that brought a big smile to my face! I just love this age! They are so sweet and loving.

Divider 4


The Bradford pear tree on our playground has been in full bloom for the past week or so. It is beautiful to look at. This tree is the perfect tree to teach seasons to my kinders every year. Now the rain is washing away all the pretty blooms and making way for new green leaves.

Divider 5
Here is my only true school related picture this week. This week in one of my Daily 5 groups we worked on medial vowel sounds. This was a game I printed from Kindergarten Hoppenings blog several years ago but it worked out perfectly for this activity.

Now head on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching blog to see all the other posts from this week! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover