Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Writing Wednesday: Who Do You Love?

Who do you love? Everytime I read my kinders' writing from today I can't help but think about this song! Since this is the week before Valentines Day we have been talking about why Valentines day is important and who we celebrate on Valentines Day.

Today my kinders wrote about who they loved and why. It was interesting to see their reasoning. Here are just a few of their final products:
I love my dad because he is nice to me.
I love my mom because her (she) colors.
I love my mom because she cooks me dinner.

I remade this sheet so that it can be photocopied and have uploaded it as a Google Doc if you would like a copy of it to use tomorrow or next Valentines Day.

If you download this sheet, I would appreciate getting some "love" from you! :)

1 comment:

  1. We have been writing about things we love all week! This will be a great addition! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs!
    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover