Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kindergarten Homework Pack

This is my pack of activity sheets for homework. Each activity sheet is in an individual file and covers at least 2 skills. I have the Common Core standards addressed on each sheet listed in a box at the top of the page. You can also use these just as review sheets for morning work or some other time during your day since they have nothing about homework listed on them. Right now there are 11 sheets included in the pack but I am working hard to add more. If you purchase now, you will be able to download the entire pack once it is complete for no extra charge.


This pack will be available for $5.00 in both of my stores but it is on sale until Saturday (2/9) for half price - $2.50!
TpT store                                 TN shop

Thanks so much for supporting me! I love hearing from you so if you have any suggestions please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. The preview looks great. I would love to have something like this for my classroom!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to use this for my low 1st graders. It is currently Saturday 2/9 and the price is at $5.00. I thought it would be at $2.50 until the end of today? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover