Friday, February 15, 2013

Teaching Sight Words (Journeys Units 4 & 5)

Today is a Flex Day for me so I am out of school. YAH! I am heading out to enjoy the day with my mom but I wanted to leave you with something I used this week with my kinders.

For another way to have my kinders practice their sight words from units 4 and 5 of Journeys, I created a sight word bingo using those words. I used these during my small group time this week and it helped some of my kiddos. There are still some who are struggling, but hopefully the more exposure they are given the better they will get at knowing the words.

Head over to my TpT store to download these for free. The set includes the call card for the teacher and 6 different bingo cards. My kinders are loving these games and it is helping them learn those sight words. 

Click on the picture to download. Please leave me some feedback if you download these. Thanks!

 
Freebie Fridays

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up at Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday! Please come back tomorrow, you are my featured blogger! :)
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover