Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Hey everyone! I am so sorry that I am still not on a regular posting schedule. I have been oh so busy with our garden. Over the past few days I have picked and shelled 4 1/2 bushels of butterbeans and put up over 100 ears of sweet corn. If you have never grown and put up your own garden, let me tell you it is hard work but it will be oh so worth it when I have vegetables to cook this winter. I wish I had taken some pictures, but that was the last thing on my mind at that time! 


During my time away, I also celebrated my birthday. Wow! I can't believe another year has gone by. It was great spending time with my family and friends. We went out to dinner and spent some time on the water. A perfect birthday by my standards! 
Photo by my sweet niece

I just wanted to stop by and tell you Happy Independence Day! Here is a photo of the flag that I took on our weekend visit to the beach a few weeks ago! I hope everyone has a fabulous 4th of July with family and friends! Don't forget all the soldiers who are fighting for our freedom instead of spending the day with their families.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog!

    MrsMc
    Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I am excited you found my little blog! Hope you can find something here to use!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun
    jegalford3406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover