Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fabulously Frugal Finds

As much as I hate to admit it, the end of summer is almost here...sad, I know. But I am looking forward to meeting a new group of kinders. This week while I was out running errands, I picked up some things for school.

A new Target opened up closer to my house (45 mins.) than any other Target so I had to make a trip to see what they had in store. Let me just say that I had a great time in their Dollar Spot. Here are some of my great finds!
Star student chair cover for $1!
I plan to hang this over the back of my star
student's chair. They will love it!

Adorable notepads!

Dr. Seuss border and nametags
I am saving this for next school year when I am
thinking about doing a Dr. Seuss theme.

4 comments:

  1. These are great finds! You should link this post up to my Frugal Finds linky!!
    Frugal Finds Linky Party

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love our new Target! Went tonight and they turned the lights out on us!I have to go back soon! :)
    My Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those Star Student chair covers today too -- adorable!!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute finds! I bought one of those star student covers in green..Love the Dr. Seuss supplies you found :)

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover