Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tag! I'm It!

Today is my first day of Spring Break! It was nice to have the day to myself to do some things I haven't gotten done over the past week and thanks to Erin at Creating & Teaching I have been tagged!

Here are the questions from Erin that I need to answer:
1. Meals or snacks? Meals usually because I don't have a lot of time for snacking, but during summer break I find myself snacking more often...


2. Soda or water? I LOVE sodas but I try to limit myself to 1 or 2 per day and I do drink several bottles of water per day so I would say both!


3. Mountains or beaches? Mountains are where I love to be but the beach is much closer to home so I go there more often!


4. Cats or dogs? Dogs (my hubby is allergic to cats)


5. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla...strangely enough I am not a big fan of chocolate...


6. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts? Neither...I am not a coffee drinker!


7. Movie theater or renting? Renting. We are an hour away from the nearest movie theater so I don't go very often...


8. Pool or ocean? Pool usually because it is closer to home for me.


9. Car or SUV? SUV but a small one...


10. Early bird or Night Owl? Early bird...I get so much more accomplished in the mornings and by mid-afternoon I am DONE!! I love to do important things in the morning because I am freshest then.


Here are my 10 tags in random order!
Kindergarten Hoppenings
Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten
Kindergarten Korner
Stickers, Scissors, and Smiles
Sprinkles to Kindergarten
KinderZoo
Traditions, Laughter & Happily Ever After
Pocket Full of Kinders 
Criss-Cross Applesauce
Rowdy in First Grade 

Here are my 10 questions for you:
1 - What is your favorite dessert?
2 - What is your favorite theme to teach?
3 -  What is your favorite color?
4 - What ice cream flavor is your favorite?
5 - Where is your dream vacation spot?
6 - How many school days do you have until summer vacation?
7 - What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
8 - What current fashion trend are you loving right now?
9 - What are you looking forward to doing this summer?
10 - Which kind of jewelry do you prefer (gold or silver)?


~Just in case you don't know the rules, here's what you do. You answer my ten questions on your blog. List 10 questions you would like to have answered and tag 10 more people. Be sure to leave a comment on their blog that they have been tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover