Friday, April 27, 2012

Freebie Friday: Addition Story Problems

The view from my classroom door this morning!
Here is another activity that I created to go with our life cycles unit. I hope you all have a great Friday! 

Addition Story Problems
This activity sheet focuses on the Kindergarten Common Core Standard K.OA.2 (solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10 by using objects or drawings to represent the problem). I read the story problems aloud to my kinders and they drew a picture to represent the story problem in each box. Then they wrote the addition problem to go along with their drawing.

Please leave me a quick comment if you download this freebie!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great freebie!

    heathernnance@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for my math station next week.
    I plan to give each kiddo in the group a different story problem. Then have them answer the number sentence and illustrate. Thanks so much!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover