Wednesday, April 18, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving in April

Jodi at Fun in First is having a linky party about 5 things you are loving in April. Spring is my favorite time of year so this is the perfect linky party for me to join!

1) Over 100 followers! I am so excited. I never thought I would have this many followers in the seven months since I started my blog. The encouraging comments you have given me have meant so much to me.


2) Pinterest! I am loving all the new pins that I find daily. I only wish that I had access to Pinterest at school, but it is blocked...YUCK!

3) The spring weather! It has been nice and warm here in SC and mostly sunny. The warmest day we have had so far was 91 degrees but most days have been between 70 and 85 degrees...perfect spring weather!

4) Flip flops! I love being able to pull mine out of the closet. They are my go-to shoes for spring and summer! Now my feet can get some sun and I can show off my cute pedicure!

5) Only 31 days of school left! I love this group of sweet kinders but I am looking forward to summer break too.

2 comments:

  1. I love flip flops...and pedicures ;)
    Thanks for linking up!

    Jodi
    fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on Over 100 followers! That is a huge accomplishment. I am so addicted to Pinterest, too! What a wonderful resource for ideas. However, my county as blocked it like many other useful sites. :(

    Stop by my blog sometime!
    :)
    Tamera

    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover