Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Summer Plans Linky Party

Lori at Fun for First is having a linky party about our summer projects and fun plans. I love linky parties so I had to join. It also got me thinking about setting down some concrete plans since we only have 26 school days left! Woo Hoo!!

Summer Projects:
1) Create some activities for my newly opened TpT store

2) Create some of the cute ideas I have pinned on my Pinterest boards

3) Wipe down the baseboards in my house 

4) Dive deeper into the Common Core standards 




Summer Fun:
1) Going on a vacation with my sweet husband (unsure of where at this point)

2) Spending some time with my toes in the sand at the beach with a great friend in June 

3) Read some of the great books I have been hearing about

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog design! Erin does such a great job! I'm your newest follower!

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover