Friday, September 14, 2018

Hurricane Florence & A Friday Freebie!

Hurricane Florence made landfall this morning near Wrightsville Beach, NC and is heading down into South Carolina now. We are starting to get some of the outer rain/wind bands, but the meteorologists are expecting us to get more tonight and into tomorrow. 

Well since we are cooped up due to Hurricane Florence bearing down on the Carolinas, I am hard at work creating some new materials for my classroom. I would like to share some of my work with you as well. I have been creating some new math center activities focusing on the counting and cardinality standards as those are the ones we are currently focusing on in my classroom. I plan to make an entire pack of these activities, but this is my 1st set. Since you are followers of my blog, I am posting this set for the weekend as a Friday Freebie. It will only be free this weekend and will be a paid product on Monday. 

**Please if you download this set, leave me some feedback. These comments help motivate me to create new freebies for you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover