Thursday, September 13, 2018

Back to School 2018 - Late Again!

Well I am late in posting again, but the 2018-19 school year is in full swing. This year has been very different from my other 13 years of teaching as this is the first year that I have take Miss M to school with me. She is in kindergarten this year and her classroom is right next door to mine. I just can't believe that she is already old enough for school. I just had her yesterday...right?! These are a few of her back to school pictures that we had made (She looks too grown!).

So far this year, I have 22 kindergarteners in my class. They are a busy group with only 9 girls and 13 boys (definitely a big BOY year). I am excited to see their growth this year. 

I hope you are all off to a great start for the school year. I hope to share some new goodies I have been working on with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover