Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Top O' The Mornin' To You!


Ok, so technically it is afternoon, but I wanted an Irish saying for my blog title! I am currently trying to finish up my grading for the 3rd nine weeks, but I wanted to pop over and share with you some fun activities I have created over the years for my kindergarten class for St. Patrick's Day. You may be able to use them tomorrow or file them away for another year.


Leprechaun Color By Sight Word Sheet: FREE
This is a sheet I created to have my kinders review the sight words with, she, make and good. It is a great morning work activity.


Leaping Leprechauns Unit: $2
This is a unit filled with St. Patrick's Day activities. For ELA, there are activities practicing syllables, sight words, and CVC words. For math, there activities practicing numbers, ordering by size, and addition. It is normally $5 but I have it on sale through tomorrow afternoon for $2.


What's In the Shamrock? CVC Sheet: FREE
This is a sheet I created where the students have to write the CVC word for the picture in each shamrock. It is a great independent activity to see what they know.


Shamrock Syllable Sorting Game: FREE
This is a game I used in small groups to practice clapping the syllables in a word. I printed the cards on cardstock and laminated for durability. Then the kids used them by identifying the picture, clapping the syllables and putting the card under the correct number. There is also a FREE recording sheet.

This sheet is a quick way to informally assess counting up to 20 objects.


I hope you found something here you can use for tomorrow's fun GREEN day. Don't forget to leave me some feedback & comment LOVE if you download any of these and wear your GREEN tomorrow! Happy St. Patrick's day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover