Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thank You Donors Choose for Our New iPad!!

I have recently had another Donors Choose project funded. This time my classroom received a new iPad 2 with a protective case. I already have two iPads for the classroom that I received through Donors Choose a year or so ago. My kinders love getting to use the iPad apps to "play" when they are actually learning at the same time. My iPads are also a part of my Daily 5 rotations for Listen to Reading because they are able to access TumbleBooks through our school subscription . They are also able to listen to leveled readers from our Journeys reading series online. My kinders also use the iPads for Word Work to practice their sight words. They just love using the iPads at anytime! 

Here are some of my kinders using the iPad during Daily 5 to do Word Work:


2 comments:

  1. It always amazes me how generous people can be! Congrats on getting funded!

    Not Just Child's Play

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am always amazed at other's generosity.
      Joni

      Delete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover